You do not have to contact us to benefit from our privacy protections; they apply automatically to all of our current and former members.
Information We Collect and Maintain
We collect and share with others the following types of personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice to you (such as your home address, telephone number, Social Security or taxpayer identification number e-mail address, age, marital status, assets, and income and financial information);
- Information that we generate to service your account (such as trade tickets and account statements); or
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such as trade confirmations).
Information We Disclose
We will not disclose any Non-public Personal Information about you or your account(s) to anyone unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior written consent;
- We believe the recipient is your authorized representative;
- We disclose your Non-public Personal Information as necessary to effect or process a transaction in any account, or to maintain or service your account(s);
- We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient.
In all such situations, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared.
We may share your personal information with:
- Non-affiliated companies that provide processing, account maintenance and related services in connection with your investments and other transactions handled by us; and
- Non-affiliated companies and government agencies only to the extent permitted or required by law, for legal, regulatory or other purposes (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions).
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of your non-public personal information by:
- Restricting access to your Non-public Personal Information to those employees with a legitimate need for the information; and
- Maintaining physical electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed federal and industry standards governing how Non-public Personal Information should be stored.
We have not and will not sell your personal information to anyone, even if our formal client relationship ends.
Privacy, security and service in our online operations are just as critical as in the rest of our business. We therefore employ all of the safeguards described above.
How to Contact us with Privacy Questions